Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SOUL SISTERS

My other half.


We are bestfriends. We do the same thing at the same time . We share insights, share thoughts and share foods (of course!). We act like were sisters. Probably not biologically but by soul. We cut class, eat in the comfort rooms, we climb the fence, we rape the camera and we chat 24 hours a day (yeah 24 hours, we do sleep but we also chat in our dreams).

She is Ma. Fe Cecilia Rosario Bona or you may call her Bona. I'm not satisfied with her pet name so I gave her some like Bong, Beckx (yeah we been through Jeje days), Faye, Soledad, MaPepe, Bonabells, Negneg, Cecilio and Cecil for formality. She's twenty years old but act like 14. She has long black hair which I always play. I pull it, braid it, comb it and tie it. She's an authentic Filipina with a morena beauty.

She lives in Antipolo and I reside in Marikina, but we manage to be togther 6 times a week. We talk about everything. About the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the yellow polka dot bikini. We never get tired of talking it became more of a hobby. We often caught ourselves talking about cockroches, termites and other parasites which has nothing to do with us we just talk about it.


We love eating! We eat 3 to 4 cups of  rice in Mang Inasal. We never get tired of zipping McFloat. We   love to devour siomai. But this is the problem, she eats spaghetti and I don't, she doesn't use sauces in foods but I do, she use ketchup as condiments and I cursed it. But there  is one sauce that we both love.. GRAVY!

One time we are surfing the net for our project, we accidentally saw a website which features TAMPONS. We got curious about the term Tampon and the tagline of the website which is "Am I still a Virgin if I use tampon?." And so we Google it, Wikipedia respond instantly. after reading the article we discovered that tampon is a absorbent material used as a feminine hygienic product. It is inserted in the vagina to absorb the menstruation.


We also enjoy shopping like all the other girls in the world (what do you think of us not normal?). We love shopping, WINDOW SHOPPING! We search for blouse, dress and shoes. We often irritate the saleslady. Especially when she looked like a clown due to her excessive make up. Out of ten dresses we choose we only buy one of it.

We may be not sisters in blood, but I can say we are sisters in soul. We have likes, dislikes, common interest and individual differences but we accept and love each other like true sisters.


Me and Bona

2 comments:

  1. "We cut class, eat in the comfort rooms, we climb the fence, we rape the camera and we chat 24 hours a day (yeah 24 hours, we do sleep but we also chat in our dreams)." - I really laugh when I read this. You and Bona are truly best friends and like any other best friends you shared every single day of your lives. While reading your post, I felt happiness within you because for me, it is rare to have a true friend whom you may call best friend. I can see best friends that later on got separated for some personal issues but the two of you seems to be enjoying each others company. I also like the part when the two of you do window shopping together, especially when the part that you are trying to irritate the sales lady. I'm not saying that it is right but you are so funny and "maloko".

    “Anything worth having is worth fighting for.” ― Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Heaven, Texas. All I can say is, treasure the friendships you had for you to stay longer. :) Love and respect is the key for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my best friend too, who always there beside me in times of happiness, adventure and grief. We have similarities and differences in life, most of the time we enjoyed together even we resides in different place. I love how we work, laugh and cry together and do some funny tricks.
    I like your friendship because you enjoyed things together and make your own world. Don’t worry if you’re not sisters in blood, but what matters most is the trust and loyalty you have to her. And it’s my first time to hear the word Tampons huh? And because of my curiosity, I’ll search for it too. Hahahaha. Anyway, Keep calm and Love one another. :)

    ReplyDelete