Wednesday, January 29, 2014

PANCAKE OVERLOAD

My very own pancakes!

I'm so desperate to eat pancakes again. Since Magic is not around, what I'm gonna do is to make my very own pancake. I've got to prepare the following:

A finish product pancake
1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
3 1/2 tsps Baking Powder 
1 tsp Salt
1 tbs Granulated Sugar
1 1/4 cups Milk 
1 Egg
3 tbs Butter, Melted 

Pancake batter
Then the making of the batter:
Get a large bowl. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.Make sure that all dry ingredients are in the bowl already.Mix it using the whisk. Pour milk, egg and butter. Mix well until all the dry ingredients are dissolved. Heat the pan over medium heat and put small amount of oil. Put 1/4 cup of the batter in the pan and cook until the other side is already color brown then flip. Wait for 2 minutes.
Serve pancakes hot. Put some butter on top and glaze with maple syrup. Devour your pancakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment