Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CRAVING..

My pancakes!


Pancake by Benok 
Last Tuesday, I was craving for a pancake so I ask my boyfriend to buy some. Unfortunately, he didn't found pancakes around. So he bought a pancake mixture in the grocery. I was so happy then. As soon as he arrived, he prepares everything he will be needing in cooking my pancakes. He grabs a huge bowl and a whisk. He opened the box and put the powder in the bowl. 

Later on, he put some water and mixed it with the whisk. When is dissolved in water, he heated the non stick pan with little oil. 


He asked me to do the honor of cooking the first pancake. Sadly, it was a fail. It didn't shape like a pancake nor look like one. I'm so disappointed with what I did. Luckily, my prince charming is always there. He hold my hand and help me put the pancake mixture in the pan. The second pancake is a perfect one, it was circle. Then he cooked the remaining pancakes. 

After 15 minutes, he finished cooking my pancakes. He served it in a plate. Glaze the pancakes with maple syrup and butter on top. It looked very delicious! The appearance is the same as the taste. 

It's really nice to do something you love with someone you love (cooking). And it's flattering to have a boyfriend who spoil you a little. Thank you for the pancakes. I promise to make my own pancakes soon so you won't have to buy the ready made :)


No comments:

Post a Comment