Thursday, January 30, 2014

TOGETHER TO GET THERE

Love story..

Stick man love story

When I was in second year high school, I have a very irritating classmate or should I say seatmate. He is Magic Jordan Asas. I am not comfortable sitting next to him because he always ask question. He's a goody type of guy and I'm not so now you now why I'm pissed of him. Then one time, I realized that he's actually cute. He is a chubby kiddo. He looks more of a elementary student that high school. His nose is pointed, he has fair complexion and he sings well.

When we are in third year high school, I almost forgot about him. We are not seatmates anymore but still classmates. He court me a couple of times but I refuse because that time my attention was with somebody else. I don't like him because I don't like him besides he's not a popular in school.
On our Promenade we danced. He was my first and last dance. On the third song, I lay my head in his chest. I heard his heartbeat. It's kinda awkward but I love the feeling being close to him. I almost forgot everything that night. I must confess that I have felt something special for him because of the dance.

On our senior years in high school. We have this so called "mutual understanding". We are not yet officially on but we are on our way there. I'm happy on what we have. Faith has bringing us together and it seems like there are no hindrance on our relationship but unexpected things happen.. The connection is lost. I cannot say that we broke up because we are not boyfriends and girlfriends but more of a friend.We seat beside each other, so near yet so far. Days go by, months go by, then our graduation came. We graduated without a single goodbye.

College days came. Paper works, projects and tons of assignments are on my mind. School-home-school-home, that became my boring routine everyday. Then we met. He court me again. Our relationship began, October 4, 2011. He add spice to my plain and simple life. He makes me feel happy that no one else can.

Photo taken on December 2011
He was my best friend, my best buddy. We talk. walk, run and even crawl. I love him so much.
We do a lot of things together like doing our assignments, projects and we even eat on the same plate.
We explore places. We've been to places that I don't even know that exist. He's always by my side, holding my hand or hugging me. His embrace calms me. His my ecstasy.
He spoils me a little. He do what I want and follow when I command. He's the best boyfriend for me.


We love cooking same as we love eating. He's fat I'm sexy ( just kidding!). His tall I'm short. We compliment each other. Our differences complete one another.
Photo taken on March 2013

We are turning three years this coming October 4. And we are planning to stop counting being boyfriend  and girlfriend after five years because we are going to start a new relationship as husband and wife. Until the end, we are TOGETHER to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment